Sunday 12 February 2012

I wear my heart on my legs, not on my sleeve...



Yes, yes, it's another (slightly) Valentines themed post. For this I apologise. But I did some more DIY tights, and I think they're pretty cute, so I wanted to share them with you! Plus I also did some awesome thrifting today (a post to come about this tomorrow), so I also wanted to show you some of those finds :) I found this bag, top (actually a dress) and shoes today!


 

Wearing:
 Tights - DIY
Collar - DIY
Top (actually a dress) - Vintage
Skirt - here
Hat - here
Bag - Vintage
 Shoes - Vintage

Love you all!

xxx Annika

6 comments:

  1. what a great outfit!! and you are so creative!! love your persona style! xx Alice Barton ♥ The Mow Way

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, why are you SO adorable? I just love your tights!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look gorgeous as per usual and I love your tights so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so adorable and so inspiring! I love this look so much! I've been searching for a hat like that too! It's on my birthday wishlist :)
    Lovely look as always!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so in love with your style! You should do a wardrobe remix for me! Interested at all? I'd love to do one for you, too! email me- polly@paulieantiques.com and we'll talk more about it!

    You're beautiful!

    love, polly :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have such a good style!

    http://www.afrenchinlosangeles.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails