Wednesday 26 September 2012

Trust me, I am a Scientist

Hello! Just dropping in real quickly today to tell you that I started a science blog.
I've been playing with the idea for months and yesterday felt like the right time to start it (probably because I have 4 assignments due next week. Yeah that'd be the right time to start a whole new blog).
Go and check it out if you're interested - I'm trying to put a wide variety of funny, interesting, beautiful or weird science stuff on it, like this microbiologist who creates artworks on agar plates using bacteria:
this amazingly nerdy periodic table (get it??):
and this photo, probably the best selfie ever taken:
I named it "Trust me, I am a Scientist" because my friends and family, whenever asking me a question, or my stance on an issue, often like to start with "Annika, you're a scientist..."
So that title seemed appropriate, even though I'm really not (yet) a scientist.

Anyway, you can find "Trust me, I am a Scientist" here.
I hope you like it :3

9 comments:

  1. Yessss, this is so rad. Girls with pretty hair should be able to enjoy science too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's so great! i'm too lazy so i merge my science/nerd side with the fashion all in one. i am going to check it out :) haha i laughed hard at all of these - one science gal to another! the agar plates are too cool

    pandaphilia fashion

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You are like Brooke on The Bold and the Beautiful - science and fashion. You are probably way too young to understand that ref, so you will just have to trust me.

    xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. woo hoo! as a fellow science nerd, so excited by this news. by the way, recently read a quote from einstein about his ideas on God and evil, etc. and was blown away by it. such words of wisdom.

    http://meggymoo0.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. haha, this is so cute! i love this news.

    lindsey louise

    hellomrrabbit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow you're superb! Art and science are surely a good combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it! I'll definitely be bookmarking your science tumblr.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That table is fantastic, but the selfie is by far the BEST!!
    xo Heather
    http://ahopelessnotebook.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Definitely going to follow you once I log in my tumblr!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails