Sunday 15 December 2013

8 Ways To Wear It - Smock Dresses

Now that you've gone and made your very own smock-dress using this tutorial, you obviously want to wear it all the time in order to show off your amazing sewing skills! Problem is, people will start getting a bit suss if you wear the same outfit every single day ("...has she even gone home to shower in the past week?") 

So, I styled my smock dress in eight different ways to give you an idea of how you can get the most possible wear out of your labour of love, yet still look like you're wearing a fresh outfit each day!


dress is DIY | both shirts are thrifted | shoes no longer for sale | cat necklace is c/o I Love Crafty

Keep in mind that because I live in Sydney, this is summer-layering - if you're in the Northern Hemisphere and currently experiencing winter, you can add patterned or white tights, cropped sweaters, cape coats and cute beanies, too!

Much love,






Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

9 comments:

  1. I am jealous that you are summer-layering! I am in a layer of snow where I am right now. x.x
    I love the sailor collar! I also really love how you wore it with the yellow skirt. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! I love the cat necklace with this dress, it goes really well :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will definitely be putting this to use, but maybe with some added layers and snow on the ground!


    http://www.katielikeme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. ahhhh this dress is super cute! I'm definitely going to try to make my own this week :)
    ps. I had my bio test and questions about reproduction (chromosomes, DNA etc) came up and I instantly remembered your post about it haha so thank you thank you thank you because I passed!!!! ^ . ^
    tiny-adventure.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're a remixing wizard! I love all the ways you were able to style this simple dress. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your remix posts, Annika! such pretty ideas :)
    -
    Ester @ Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  7. very inspiring! btw i love that dress too, it's very flattering for someone with apple body like me :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails