Monday 17 February 2014

And I'm Feline Good

Dress is c/o Romwe (old) | blouse is thrifted | tights from Daiso | Shoes from Asos

Hi guys! Hope you're all FELINE great! Do you these great puns will CATch on? I think so. They're pretty pawesome. Just like this dress! It's purrfect! I also figured out a way of wearing it without having a boob-CATastrophe (because of the mostly-sheer top) by layering a simple vintage blouse underneath it. I'd be lion if I said I wasn't a little bit proud of my innovativeness here.
Okay, okay, I'll stop with the cat puns now. Stopped. 
Pawsibly.

I may have shared this before, but I think it's time to share it again. Thanks to AsapSCIENCE, you can now learn the science of cats. Do you know why cats always land on their feet?

Have a pawsitively great day,







Bloglovin' | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

10 comments:

  1. I swear we have some psychic connection because I have a kitty inspired lookbook due this weekend too LOL! Loving the mustard tights btw, you look absolutely gorgeous as always!
    Have a CATastic week girly! (gotta love the cat puns even if mine is a tad bit wonky :P)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, PAWesome! I'm excited to see it :D I love your youtube channel!

      Delete
  2. Love the dress AND the puns! We are also shoe twins today! I love my little Lunar Flats!
    =^.^=

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute with the cat jokes and such a sweet, lovely dress. Yellow tights are my favorite and those look amazing on you. Such a beauty!!!

    http://downwithpants1969.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cat puns are my favorite omg. I'm still not over how cute these dresses are and that blouse is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a cute dress!

    www.violetdaffodils.blogspot.co.uk
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved the vid and the puns. You're the cat's meow!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful dress!
    You look really cute in it :)
    Have an amazing day!
    http://sheseeksvictoria.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Everything you wear is so well constructed <3 I love the bright tights here. They make the entire outfit glow. ^_^

    Thanks so much for the comment you left on my blog, by the way! Please forgive my belated reply! <3

    - Anna

    www.melodicthriftychic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails