Friday 20 June 2014

Indoor Picnics


Cape, skirt, basket and belt are thrifted | shoes are Naot | blouse is from Forever 21 (several years old)

I am back from my self-imposed exam exile! With my last exam this afternoon, my responsibilities have suddenly melted away and now I am basically free for an entire month to blog, sew and make videos. I have been scheming on so many different DIYs for the last four months and now that I'm finally free, I'm both buzzing with energy to get started and entirely overwhelmed at the same time; scrolling through this pinterest board, I've been having so many ideas come flooding in at once that it's become rather like a traffic jam. I think I'll take a couple of days to breathe, have a break and then begin on some serious crafting!

My picnic basket is busted ;__;

This red cape remains one of my favourite thrifting finds to date (although this recent find is a serious contender). And how good is this stripey pastel pink skirt - I thrifted this on the same day! Somehow, going op-shopping became the thing I did every time I needed a study break. Which... was a lot. Which also means that my wardrobe is basically bursting at the seams right now >.>

I'll keep this post short and sweet, but I'll be around here a lot more in the next couple of weeks ;) I've got some really exciting things planned, and a LOT of new thrifted clothes to blog about (if you can call thrifted clothes "new"), so stick around! 

I hope that you're all having a beautiful day,







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

5 comments:

  1. Perrrfect. I love me some contrasting stripes, yes I do!
    Congrats on being exam-free!

    Rachel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yessss !! I Will really Enjoy your next videos! I was waiting for haha!! Enjoy the freedom!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute skirt! adore the red riding hood vibes ❤

    ReplyDelete
  4. You remind me of Milly Molly Mandy with the pink stripes

    ReplyDelete
  5. this cape is such an amazing find! i love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails