Thursday 17 December 2015

DIY Swing Dress

Helloooo! So I have just re-discovered swing dresses and how amazing they look on me! :D Something I love about doing this youtube series is that it forces me to create things that I wouldn't have come up with on my own. I've discovered so many cool styles that I wouldn't ever have made or bought for myself thanks to Make Thrift Buy. Now I've made 3 swing dresses and I'm sure there's going to be many more soon!

Here's the video:

Tonnes of love!!!
(And THANK YOU for all the thought-out, wonderful responses to my previous post. Gahhhhh! You're all the best; so many wise words were spoken! So happy to have you all in my life, even in this small way!!)







Bloglovin' | Youtube | Facebook | Twitter |  Instagram | Chictopia | Lookbook | Tumblr

3 comments:

  1. looks amazing Annika! <3

    http://secret-hipster.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would LOVE an intro to stretchy-fabric video plzzz.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave me a message! I read every single one. Don't forget to check back for a reply if you leave a question! ♥

Related Posts with Thumbnails